Ford Transit Minibus
Castle Minibus loves the Ford Transit minibus as it was purpose built for its role, and includes many design aspects and technologies you would look for in a car for personal use.
Available with 8 – 16 passenger seats, the exterior was designed to cut through the air to help maximise fuel efficiency and the large windscreen and high-tech lights give much better visibility. There are also smart technological features that make the vehicle effortless to use, like it’s hands-free technology.
For those who like to be able to match their vehicles the Ford Transit minibus is available in 10 colours:
- Race Red
- Blazer Blue
- Tectonic Silver
- Deep Impact Blue
- Lunar Sky
- Panther Black
- Frozen White
- Moon Dust Silver
Why we love Ford Transit minibuses
Factory-built Satellite Navigation system with 5” screen with DAB radio CD & SD
- Hands-free technology
Ford SYNC lets you control your music and mobile phone calls using simple, direct voice commands. The system can even read your incoming texts aloud and, via SYNC with AppLink, you can access mobile apps from your supported smartphone.
- Ford SYNC with Emergency Assistance can call for help even if you can’t.
- Adaptive Cruise Control
Choose the speed you wish to drive at and the system will maintain it. If the built-in RADAR sensor detects a vehicle ahead, it will slow the minibus to maintain a pre-set distance. Once the road in front is clear, the system will accelerate to your chosen speed.
- Rear View Camera. Easier Reversing
The rear view camera shows whatever’s behind you on a screen built into the centre console and activates automatically when you select reverse gear. The system also displays virtual guidelines to help you park in the smallest of spaces.
- Hill Start Assist. Extra control during hill starts
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) helps you stay in control, whatever the conditions
- Lane departure warnings (optional)
- Shift Indicator for fuel-efficient gear changes
- Use less fuel with Auto-Start-Stop
- Acceleration Control to help you drive more economically
- Auto headlights
- Electrically-operated heated driver’s seat
- Electrically-operated driver’s seat
- Overhead luggage rack
- LED reading lights are standard in luggage racks
- Air conditioning for rear passengers
- Static cornering lamps give you enhanced visibility through a turn
- Reclining seats
- Opening rear side windows
- Premium-look tinted glass is fitted as standard and fourth-row passengers can enjoy the comfort and ventilation provided by an opening window in the side load door
- 230-volt power socket, ideal for charging laptops or other equipment without the need for special adaptors
- Electrically-operated side step
- Access made easy with an extra wide side door
- Passenger assist handles
The Ford Transit Minibus has a choice of body lengths and seating configurations to carry from 8 up to 16 passengers plus the driver and the trend specification.
But whichever model you choose, comfort, space and versatility come as standard. The Ford Transit Minibus is one of Castle’s most popular vehicles as they were purpose built as multi-people carriers, and so are superior vehicles for our schools in terms of safety.